____________This contest is now closed_____________
**March 9, 2010 update**
The winner is…
CONGRATULATIONS, IKKINLALA! Glass Dharma should be contacting you shortly. I hope you have fun shopping and using their beautiful products. :)
Thank you all for entering. I always feel so disappointed when I don’t win a contest that I was hoping to, so I know how many of you must feel. Even if it’s just a silly little giveaway, it can be kind of disappointing. I wish everyone could win!
Remember, you can still enter my Zevia giveaway, which has 3 winners! But hurry, it ends on March 15. (I realize this giveaway was a little too long—but, hey, is was my first one…I’m just learning the ropes.)
Okay, I am pretty much stoked out of my mind about this news: the generous people at Glass Dharma have offered the chance for one lucky reader to win a $25 coupon code to shop on their online store! That’s right. I’m having a giveaway!!!
So, what is Glass Dharma? Two words: glass straws. This company makes the most beautiful, elegant beverage accompaniments you can imagine. Maybe it’s just because of my love of all things retro, but from the minute I heard about these darling little works of art I was smitten. In my mind the only thing better than a green smoothie is a green smoothie with a straw this lovely. They kindly sent me three of them to review, and so far I AM LOVING THEM!
Perhaps I seem to be getting a little too excited about drinking straws. Well you’ll get excited too once you learn a little more about them:
- All of their products are made in USA!
- Their straws are non-porous and hypoallergenic
- All straws are handmade from borosilicate glass—the strongest type of commercially available glass on the market.
- If you accidentally damage or break your straw, they will repair or replace it for free!
- Straws are safe to use in both hot and cold liquids
- They are microwave and dishwasher safe
- To learn more about Glass Dharma visit their FAQ page
- They are incredibly eco-friendly (never throw away a straw again!)
- Drinking from a straw helps protect your teeth from corrosion
- No more nasty chemicals from plastics leaching into your beverage
- They are gorgeous works of art. ‘Nuff said.
How to Enter
So now, here’s how you can enter to win that $25 gift certificate. In fact, here are 11 ways! Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. Also, leave a link when applicable (e.g., Twitter, blog, etc.).
1. Check out the Glass Dharma site then come back here and leave a comment on this post about what you would like to get if you win. Or just leave a comment. : )
2. Follow this blog using Google Friend Connect (see box in the right sidebar under “Labels” and just above “Blog Archive”). Be sure to select “Follow Publicly”
3. Follow me on Twitter
5. Follow Glass Dharma on Twitter
6. Become a fan of Glass Dharma on Facebook
7. Blog about this giveaway on your blog (be sure to leave a link)
8. Add my blog to your blogroll (be sure to leave a link)
9. Visit my post on natural beauty products and leave a comment there. Be sure to come back and leave a comment here letting me know that you did that.
10. Visit my post “What Constitutes a Long and Fulfilling Life?” and leave a comment there. Be sure to come back and leave a comment here letting me know that you did that.
11. Follow my blog in Google Reader
Winner will be selected randomly.
I will let the winner know through email and then Glass Dharma will send that lucky person the code.
**Giveaway open only to residents of the United States and Canada**
CONTEST ENDS MARCH 8, 2010
Good luck, everyone!
Disclaimer: The straws I mentioned in this post were given to me free of charge for the purpose of reviewing on this blog.